Natural Rubber Nelly the Elephant Bracelet
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
NELLY THE ELEPHANT is an animal-shaped bracelet for teething and sensory play. Little gums will love the texture of the natural rubber. Soft, easy to grip and place around the wrist. Safe for kids, worry-free play!
No Holes = No Mold
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, Made in Morocco.
• Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.