Sacramento Curbside Holiday
What is Curbside Holiday?
COVID makes it challenging, and dangerous, to shop anywhere these days, so how are we expected to get our holiday gift shopping done? We’ve figured out a way for families to have the Santa experience, still shop local, and pick up your holiday gifts — all in one fell swoop! This will be a great way for everyone to support local businesses — especially when they need it after many months of shutdowns and limited shopping.
We’ve amassed several local retailers to make it easy for you to order gifts online from their stores.
When is it?
Saturday, December 19
Sunday, December 20
11 am – 7 pm
(Additional dates will be added as these dates fill up.)
Here’s how it’ll work:
- Order directly from Jam - Choose "pick up" at check out AND type in the notes that this is for Curbside Holiday
- Select your designated window to drive up to the area between Capital Books and Crest Theatre at this link > Schedule Pick Up Time
- Arrive within the 1-hour time slot on the day you selected. Be mindful of the lightrail train. Pull into the designated area between the Crest Theatre and Capital Books.
- Santa will bring your pre-purchased gifts to your car. Please remain inside your car at all times (we need to keep Santa safe for his Big Night).
- On your way out, tour the holiday-inspired window displays throughout Downtown! Find the map at www.GoDowntownSac.com and don’t forget to vote for your favorite by December 26.
In between 1011 & 1013 K Street
Pull your car into the area between the Crest & Capital Books OFF of the light rail tracks